Bidding has ended: $905 Bidder No. 01
“Callahan” Irish Cob stallion sculpted by Adalee Hude, earthenware china, glazed to dapple grey by Karen Gerhardt
This is an earthenware china figurine, sculpted in 2010 by Adalee Hude of Brightly Hude Studio. 6.5″ long x 4″ tall. It has been custom glazed to a one of a kind color by Karen Gerhardt in July 2020. It is glossy finish.
I don’t believe in writing long-winded and flowery prose describing my work. I expect the work will speak for itself, or not. Here are the photos.
PLEASE read everything below before bidding. I’m not responsible for mistakes made or misunderstandings on your part, if you have not read the rules.
1. This is an online auction being conducted via EMAILs only. Use the contact form below to place your FIRST bid. When I receive your first bid I will reply to your email. You will be given an anonymous bidder number which you will use to track your bidding status on this web page. You’ll also be given the email address to use for further bidding, and other instructions.
All emails from bidders will be saved as proof of bidding after the auction is closed, if needed.
2. Bidding Rules: Bids will be accepted in minimum $5.00 increments ONLY. So if you want to up your bid at any point, it has to be a minimum of $5.00 higher. That means no bids of $123.50, etc.
3. You will NOT be notified personally via email if your bid is the high bid, or any time you’ve been outbid. I will only reply to confirm each time that your email bid was received. You’ll need to bookmark this page and check it for the current high bid status. Remember your auction ID number, too! I will also post bid updates on my studio Facebook page when I can, but only this page will contain the official high bid.
4. AUCTION ENDS: Monday, August 24, 2020, at 12 pm (noon), Mountain Standard time. (That’s two hours earlier than Eastern time, one hour later than Pacific time.) The highest bid in the last email received with a timestamp no later than 12 pm Monday, August 24, 2020 will be announced the winner, on this page. The winning bidder will be notified by email right away.
5. I will post to this page the current high bid, as often as I can, probably quite soon after I receive it, until the ending time.
6. Starting Bid: $300.00. There is no reserve. FedEx shipping (in the USA) or overseas postage will be paid by me. Payment is via PayPal or personal check, due on August 31, 2020.
Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not happy with the piece, you can return it—in the original packaging, in the exact condition in which you received it—for a full refund.
7. Time Payment Option: I offer a payment plan of two months. You MUST check the box on the form below if you plan to take the payments option. If you’re the winner you can change your mind and pay in full. But you can NOT opt for time payments if you initially said you would be paying in full.
Time Payment Terms: You must send a non-refundable deposit of 25% of your total high bid, due on August 31, 2020. The balance must be paid off by October 24, 2020. No exceptions or extensions. You can make payments during the 2 months on any schedule you set. You can wait and pay the entire balance on October 24th if you like, etc.
If you do not pay your full high bid amount by October 24th, 2020, the right to purchase will be revoked, the amount you have paid so far will be returned, and your DEPOSIT will NOT be REFUNDED. The time payment option is a courtesy offered by me; please respect/honor it.
Questions? Email Karen
By submitting this form you agree to the terms and rules stated above. You will receive an email that contains your Anonymous Bidder Number. The Current High Bid will be posted at the top of this page.
Thank you for your interest!
Karen Gerhardt, Westerly Design equine art