I just had a person back out of their custom-glazed china commission slot that I was to start this week. Does anyone want to take the slot? I only have until March 18th in the studio to finish it and I’d need payment in full on that date. But you’d get it fast…!
I can only offer this work on chinas that I have in-house because I have to start it on Monday to have a hope of finishing it in 2 weeks. Here’s what I have to choose from, all bone chinas:
• Glossy Horsing Around/Eberl “Sharif” Arabian
• Glossy “Streetwise” QH
• Matte or Gloss “Caprice” warmblood
• Matte or Gloss “Boreas” Percheron
I also have several re-issue H-R’s that can be custom overglazed to a limited range of new colors with minimal white markings:
• Rearing Fez: now flaxen chestnut so it could be glazed to darker colors with dappling including bay, dark sooty buckskin, or black-bay.
• 6″ Zara and matching Zilla: now flaxen chestnut so it could be glazed to darker colors with dappling including darker chestnut, bay, dark sooty buckskin, or black-bay.
• Roan Lady: now palomino, so it could be changed to just about any solid color with dappling, in the brown/bay/chestnut range including bay silver.
The glazing I was taking on this month was to help pay the Roundabout resin and china startup costs. So you’d also be helping me meet this goal. 🙂
To get a price quote on one of the above items and discuss color, send me an email: Email Karen